Hours and Admission
Instructions for Visitors
In order to make your visit to NGMA, Mumbai an enjoyable experience we request you to kindly follow these instructions
- In case you have any baggage, please get it scanned through the baggage scanner first.
- Then please buy your ticket at the ticket counter.
- The baggage must then be deposited in the locker outside, in the porch of the gallery. Water bottles and eatables are also not allowed inside the gallery. Please lock the locker allotted to you and make the necessary entries in the register. The entries in the register are being made to only ensure that you can be contacted in case you forget to collect your belongings. Please bear with us as this to only baggage does not go unclaimed
- You may please carry all your valuable documents and money in a wallet small pouch in the case of gentlemen. In the case of ladies, small hand bags may be carried along. We request you to kindly cooperate with our security staff as they are only doing their duty.
- After viewing the gallery, please collect your belongings from the locker and return the key.
The Gallery is open for public from Tuesday to Sunday.
Tuesday to Friday- 11:00 am to 6:00 pm
Saturday & Sunday: 11:00 am to 8:00 pm
(Closed on Mondays & National Holidays)
Get to NGMA
By Taxi from nearest railway stations, Chatrapati Shivaji Terminus (CST, Central Railway)
Churchgate (Western Railway)
By Bus from CST: 14, 69, 101, 130
By Bus from Churchgate: 70, 106, 122, 123, 132, 137
Indian: Rs: 20/-
Foreign Visitors: Rs: 500/-
Student / Child till class 12th (with ID Card) entry free.